Enhanced Biosecurity Training
The enhanced biosecurity plan can only work if EVERYONE on the operation follows it ALL of the time, which requires training. The following videos and resources provide essential personnel with some of the information they need to be part of the herd health protection team. Do not forget to document all training (visit Forms page).
Biosecurity Training Videos
- Understanding Enhanced Biosecurity for Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) (coming soon)
- Do Not Bring Disease to the Operation (coming soon)
- Respecting the Line of Separation (LOS) (coming soon)
Download and print these full color 8.5″ by 11″ signs for use on the beef operation.
- Do Not Enter – Cross only at Biosecure Entry Point: English/Spanish
- Biosecure Entry Ahead: English I Spanish
- Stop – Biosecure Entry Ahead: English I Spanish
Download and print these full color 11″ by 17″ posters for use on the beef operation.